Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Henry Christmas




We got a huge, happy suprise in the mail today -- 9 mos. pictures of Henry!! I don't know why we got them (maybe because I'm visiting?) but we're so thrilled to have them. There was no written information included, but Henry's happy face says a lot! Just like in his 7 mos. pictures that sweet Foster Mom dressed Henry in an outfit that I sent over in a care package. This is the first time we've seen his smile. I just can't wait to get my hands on that boy. :)


4 comments:

nancy and eric schwartz said...

awwwww...that is so incredible!

Cori said...

What a wonderful, special gift for the holidays. Henry is a doll!

IP Journey said...

that is so great! he is such a cutie!

Jen said...

What is one great smile! I'm glad that they sent you updated photos. He is such a cutie!