
A week or 2 ago I sent Henry's birthday package to a friend who I think will be travelling soon to Seoul. I originally wanted to send the package directly to Eastern in Seoul, but I was told that when the package was delivered Eastern would have to pay customs on it. That's not a good thing, so my friend will take it when they go to pick up their son. It won't be in time for Henry's birthday, but it's the best I can do. His first birthday is March 10.

As you can see I didn't include a lot, but I really like what I put in. There's a wooden shape sorter for Henry that rolls, and all the pieces that fit in light up or rattle or do something fun; some smoked almonds for the family (delicious and healthy -- just what Koreans like!); a video of Henry's first year set to Steven Curtis Chapman's adoption song; and of course a Korean translated letter for the foster parents.
Every year Brent makes a video for each of our girls chronicling (sp?) the previous year in pictures and videos. Of course he made one for Henry. Thanks to the video and pictures given to us by the foster father, in addition to what I have from my trip to Seoul , Henry has a pretty good video. :) Brent's very good at putting these videos together, and I invite you to view it -- I love it! The address to view the video is
http://www.kohlfam92.webs.com/. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment