Friday, May 7, 2010

First Kisses and Happy Times






We are having so much fun with Henry! Most exciting to me is Henrys first kisses! He has given me, Brent and Lydia kisses several times -- so I know it wasn't just a fluke. He leans in with his mouth wide open and gives a kiss ~ sometimes on the mouth and sometimes on the chin. I'm so excited that after getting bombarded with kisses all the time Henry is initiating some of his own!! :) He is also blowing kisses which is just adorable.

Henry loves walking -- actually it's more like a run -- outside, so we go out there pretty often. One of his favorite times of day is when we're outside walking while we wait for Lydia's school bus to come drop her off. The dogs next door are ever so interesting to him. He wants to dogs to come up to him, but then when the dogs lick his hand he gets scared. He keeps going back, though.

Henry has also been getting to know Grammy and has decided that he definitely likes her. He smiled while she held him and I took a picture. That's a step in the right direction! Henry loves to wave at Grammy, too. First he waved bye bye, but now he waves goodbye and hello. Henry also loves to wave at all the children in Lydia's school class when we take her to school.

Henry does not nap in the crib, so I've been having him play in the crib to try and make him more comfortable in there. Trixie joined him the other day and they had so much fun in there. I turned on music and they were dancing and giggling and I was eating it up. :) What fun!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, Lisa! We've just started getting kisses over here and I LOVE them!! :)

IP Journey said...

So cute Lisa! So happy for the kisses! It is so good to hear he is adjusting so well!