I've told about how Trixie Lu is having a bit of a tough time getting used to having Henry home as her little brother. It is a huge adjustment for her and I'm trying to give her a lot of extra attention and I'm planning to take her on a date with just me and her. I feel like I need to give the other side of the picture, too. Trixie is often telling us that "Henry is so cute!" and "Henry is the cutest little brother!"
Trixie Lu was born with music in her soul and a song in her heart. Ever since she could talk she's been singing -- songs she's learned and songs she makes up. Trixie is just as likely to sing what she's thinking as she is to say what she's thinking. Living with her is truly like living in a musical. With that being said, it is not at all surprising that Trixie sings to Henry all the time. She makes up lots of songs for him all about how much she loves him. Sweet!!
Lydia is the noona (sister) that plays with Henry and makes him laugh, but Trixie is the noona that he follows around and tries to talk to. Everything that Henry says to Trixie she repeats right back to him. I think she's going to be quite the little English teacher ...


3 comments:
That video is adorable! What a good big sister.
Trixie's song was so sweet!!! Too bad we don't live closer... I think Trixie and my Amanda would get along really well. Amanda is also a new big sister and lives in a musical! :)
How sweet it is to see Trixie singing for Henry!
I can feel her Love, pain, and stress...
Having a date with mom make her feel better.
Big Hug to Trixie.
Post a Comment